Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pre Deployment Week 2




So Halloween was this week as you all know. We had such a blast. The kids did so good. Gabe didn't quit get the concept of saying trick or treat because he would say it after they gave him candy and then expect MORE candy. It was so cute. We went with The Paeths in another friends community. After we were done trick or treating we took the kids and played at the park. I don't know who was the bigger kids. The kids or the husbands!!! All in all it was a great night!
We have decided to do an early Thanksgiving this year. Since Justin and my friend Krystal's husband will be leaving in a couple of weeks. We are going to be doing it this Saturday. We got a 23 lb turkey. I can't wait to smell it cookin in our oven. Today Justin and I decided that we are going to set up our Christmas decorations. I put an add on our local Freecycle today for a fake Christmas tree. I would LOVE to set one up for Justin before he leaves so we can take some holiday pictures and such in front of it.
This week I got involved with our Family Readiness Group (FRG). I helped set up our companies Halloween party on Thursday. It was really nice to meet some of the ladies in our company. We also found out last week that our friends the Paeths are getting a house on post and Krystal will be staying instead of going back to Michigan. I am so excited. She will only be a couple of blocks away from us.
Justin's work schedule is pretty relaxed right now. He is able to come home early for the most part. He is trying to get tomorrow off to take me to my last DR appointment before he leaves. :( We do have an ultrasound scheduled for next Thursday. We are super excited to find out what we are having!! Anyway, more to come next week. Keep us in your prayers.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment