Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Deployment Week 1


Hey Everybody, we have survived our first week of deployment. I have gotten to talk to Justin a couple of times on the phone and a couple of times on Yahoo Messenger. He is doing good. He said that the only thing he could complain about was the Mt Dew doesn't taste the same. :) He is so funny!!!
My week was good. It actually went by really fast. I had another ultrasound and its still a girl. The whole ultrasound was a fiasco though. I took the kids to the childcare place on post. Since I didn't have the right box for Hopes inhaler they wouldn't take Hope. I had to take Hope to the ultrasound with me. When I got there they said they wouldn't be able to see me if I had her. I broke down! I went in and talked to my midwife. She took Hope from me and told me to go to my appointment.
Other than that the week has been pretty uneventful. I have spent A LOT of time at Krystals house. The kids LOVE going over there. As do I of course! I also spent a lot of time this week getting my house organized. I have washed EVERYTHING in my house and done ALL the dishes. Well I gotta go for now, my kids are fighting and I have to make dinner. I will update again next week.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment