Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Deployment Week 3


All Crashed Out!!!


22 Weeks


Isaac took this Pic of Gabe

This week has gone by pretty fast. We have had our ups and downs...but mostly ups.
I have been able to talk to Justin almost every day!! Its been so awesome. He mostly messages me in the middle of the night at like 2:00 AM, but it is SO worth it to get to talk to him. He also got to video chat a few times and got to see the kids. He was so happy to see his baby's, including my huge tummy.
We have had a pretty full week!! Christmas shopping, tree hunting, Jantzen Beach, Party for AJ, manis and pedis with mom and Kris. Just pretty much on the go all the time. I have my phone on yahoo messanger all the time so that Justin can message me when ever he is on and able to talk. It was also Justins birthday this week. He got to call on his birthday. I asked how his birthday was. His response "Well I AM in Iraq". I guess that means it wasn't very good. LOL
Justin told me that he is finally starting to get use to the whole Iraq thing. Not that its something that he REALLY wants to get "use" to, but he is. He cut the top of his head the other day. He said it bled a lot, but wasn't deep enough to need staples. He had to go and see the medic and everything. I could barley see it on the web cam, but he said that he said a few choice words. Anyway, gotta get goin for the night, I'm sure I will have LOTS to blog about next week. Another full week here in FREEZING Oregon!!! Love to you all!!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment