Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Deployment Week 5 and 6

Our Handsome Little Man

Our Beautiful Baby Girl


Justin and his friend Clark


25 Weeks!!!

Sorry I did not get anything posted last week. With the holidays it was CRAZY around here.

We had a really good holiday season here in Oregon. We do our usuals. We went to downtown Portland, the Zoo lights, and more. Justin sent the kids Polar Express the book. He read it to them and they loved it. I loved it too!! We decorated some cookies for Santa with my sister and nephew. It was a lot of fun. Christmas was really good, apart from my husband not being here. The kids got a lot of stuff and I got just about everything I wanted. Only thing I didn't get of course was my hubby home! I started school last week. I am so excited about it!! I got 100% on my first test. I will have one to take one every week. So I will keep you all posted on how I am doing.
We have been able to see all of our family here. Even some of Justin's grandparents. We are planning on going to the beach for the new year, which I am excited for. My kids won't get to see the beach again for a long time! Today we had a HUGE surprise. It snowed! Gabe was so excited. He kept saying "Its Snowing!" Then he started saying "Its Snowing! HO HO HO Happy Birthday!!" It was pretty funny.
Justin is doing pretty good. He misses everybody, but he is getting used to it. I get to talk to him a lot. But I don't EXPECT to talk to him daily, because I know the second I expect it...he won't be able to talk to me or something. We won't know if he will be home for Faith's birth until the birth actually happens. We should know more about his leave in March.
Pregnancy is going pretty good. I have had TERRIBLE heartburn, and am getting to the super uncomfortable stage in my pregnancy. The kids want to cuddle all night on top of that so I don't get much sleep at night. I am currently 25 weeks along. That means only 12-15 weeks left. Probably closer to 12 weeks though since I have never gone past 37 weeks. My midwife is guessing 36 weeks though, since I had Gabe at 37 and Hope at 36 1/2. Anyway, that is all for now! More to come next week for sure!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment